Advantages of AnjularJs, Disadvantages , PDF Tutorials
What is Anjularjs
AngularJS is created on the assumption that declarative programming is to be used to create user interfaces and connect software components, while imperative programming is better fitted to describing an application’s business logic. The methodology changes and enlarges traditional HTML to present dynamic content via dual-way data-binding that allows for the automatic synchronization of models and views. Thus, AngularJS does not emphasize clear DOM manipulation with the aim of improving performance and testability.
AngularJS’ structure goals are as follows:
- To disintegrate DOM manipulation from application logic. The difficulty of this is dramatically affected by the way the code is structured.
- To disintegrate the client part of an application from the server part. This lets development work to go on in parallel, and allows for reuse of the two parts.
- To provide structure for the journey of developing an application: from designing the UI, through the stage of writing the business logic, and lastly to testing.
Angular applies the MVC pattern to separate data, presentation and logic components. With the use of dependency injection, Angular injects traditionally server-part services, such as view-based controllers, into client-part web applications. The load on the server is greatly reduced as a result. AngularJS dual-way binding of data is its most notable characteristic, largely taking care of templating responsibilities of the server backend. AngularJS detects changes in models by likening the recent values with values stored in the past in a process of dirty-checking, unlikeBackbone.js and Ember.js that activate listeners the moment the model values are replaced.
- Help in creating single page application in a clean and effective way.
- It helps in data binding that gives rich and solid feedbacks.
- Testing unit is testable.
- Enable reusable components.
- Controllers and purely done on the basis of JAVA script that does the business processing.
- JAVA being a plan, application written is not safe.