SAP PS-CRP sub module is an application component stands for Resources in PS. It is coming under the PS module (Project Systems). Here is a quick overview tutorial about its sub modules, transaction codes and tables for your training purpose.
SAP PS-CRP SUB COMPONENTS
Here is the list of sub components coming under the SAP Resources in PS application component with the package name they belong to.
- HLA0006683 -> PS-CRP -> Resources
- HLA0006828 -> PS-CRP-CMP -> Capacity Leveling
- HLA0001562 -> PS-CRP-PLN -> Capacity Planning
- HLA0100708 -> PS-CRP-PRS -> Shift Planning
- HLA0006820 -> PS-CRP-PRT -> Production Resources/Tools
- HLA0100710 -> PS-CRP-SRV -> External Services Management
- HLA0100709 -> PS-CRP-WFP -> Workforce Planning
SAP PS-CRP (Resources in PS) TABLES
Here is the list of standard SAP tables coming under PS-CRP component.
- KPER → Period Values for Workforce Planning
- TCYMPP → Customizing Settings for Workforce Planning
- TCYMPP_PERIODS → Period Split for Workforce Planning
- TCYMPPT → Texts for Workforce Planning Profiles
SAP PS-CRP (Resources in PS) TCODES
See the list oftransaction codes used with SAP PS-CRP sub module.