This documentation covers the details of Foreign Trade Data Check in Master Records ( SAP MM )
This function checks whether the foreign trade data in master records is complete and generates a list of any missing data. Complete foreign trade data makes import and export processing faster and improves consistency.
- The function checks these master records for the following foreign trade data:
- Vendor master records for general foreign trade data
- Purchasing info records for vendor declaration data
- Material master records for general foreign trade, legal control, preference processing data and refunds on exports
- Customer master records for general foreign trade, legal control, and documentary payments data
- You can enter selection criteria to define which master records the function checks. For example, you can run the check on materials created in the last three months.
- You can maintain missing data in vendor, material, and customer master records directly from the lists the function creates.
- You can check whether foreign trade data in master records is complete from the Foreign Trade Cockpit.