SAP LO-PR sub module is an application component stands for Forecast in LO. It is coming under the LO module (Logistics). Here is a quick overview tutorial about its sub modules, transaction codes and tables for your training purpose.
SAP LO-PR SUB COMPONENTS
Here is the list of sub components coming under the SAP Forecast in LO application component with the package name they belong to.
- HLA0006800 → LO-PR → Forecast
- HLA0009751 → LO-PR-MOD → Forecast Models
- HLA0009754 → LO-PR-MON → Model Monitoring
- HLA0009753 → LO-PR-MTD → Forecast Procedures
- HLA0009755 → LO-PR-REF → Reference Material in Forecast
- HLA0009752 → LO-PR-SEL → Model Selection
SAP LO-PR (Forecast in LO) TABLES
Here is the list of standard SAP tables coming under LO-PR component.
- EREF → Assignment Table: Object/Event
- EREN → Predefined Event Numbers (Forecast)
- ERET → Forecast/Event Texts
- OBGD → Assignment of Object Group to Event (Forecast)
- OBGV → Forecast Object Groups
- PROF → Forecast Errors
- PROW → Forecast Values
- T439P → Split-up for forecast requirements
- T446F → Assignment of Data Elements to Hierarchies
- T446H → Hierarchies for LIS Statistics and Planning