SAP LO-AB sub module is an application component stands for Agency Business (Global Trade) in LO. It is coming under the LO module (Logistics). Here is a quick overview tutorial about its sub modules, transaction codes and tables for your training purpose.
SAP LO-AB SUB COMPONENTS
Here is the list of sub components coming under the SAP Agency Business (Global Trade) in LO application component with the package name they belong to.
- ALR0000097 → LO-AB → Agency Business (Global Trade)
- PLN0000033 → LO-AB-BSP → Portal Connection
- EB50000041 → LO-AB-CA → Distribution
- EBS0000091 → LO-AB-IFW → Invoice Forecasting
- ALR0000098 → LO-AB-II → Incoming Invoices
- ALR0000099 → LO-AB-RS → Remuneration Settlement
- ALR0002253 → LO-AB-TC → Trading Contract
SAP LO-AB (Agency Business (Global Trade) in LO) TABLES
Here is a list of sample 15 tables coming under LO-AB component. Full list will be available from the mentioned link after this list.
- WLF_C_CHECKUSERT → Description texts for IDOC editor
- TMIDTC → AB: Identification Object Categories Customer
- TMPA5 → Agency Business: Profit Analysis Status Group – Appl.Status
- TRRLRG → Agency Business: Remuneration List Groups
- TPORRFC → AB Portal: RFC Destinations
- TMFK3 → Price Change Group: Possible Fields
- TMPA1 → Agency Business: Profit Group
- TWUF_APPL → Application
- TMIVRGT → Texts Invoice Check Groups for Condition Type Group
- TMFKTG → AB: Transfer Groups for Billing Type
- WBRCCF → Agency Business: Complaints – Change Fields
- TMPRX_MG → AB: Proxy Mapping Group for eSOA Services
- WBRRE → AB-RRLE: Extended Remuneration List Data for External Doc.
- TCWBCR → AB-CWB: Reasons for Complaint
- WCAT_PROFILET → Cost allocation profile (texts)
- View full list of SAP LO-AB Tables with description