SAP FS-FND sub module is an application component stands for Collateral Management System in FS. It is coming under the FS module (Financial Services). Here is a quick overview tutorial about its sub modules, transaction codes and tables for your training purpose.
SAP FS-FND SUB COMPONENTS
Here is the list of sub components coming under the SAP Collateral Management System in FS application component with the package name they belong to.
- /BA1/FNO0000038 → FS-FND-MKD → Market Data
- FSD0000011 → FS-FND-PSJ → Process Step Journal
SAP FS-FND (Collateral Management System in FS) TABLES
Here is the list of standard SAP tables coming under FS-FND component.
- OAF_C_AGENT → Agent Implementations
- OAF_C_AGENT_CFGC → Agent Settings
- OAF_C_AGENT_LCST → Local Settings for Agents
- OAF_C_SCHEDGROUP → Scheduling Groups
- OAF_C_SCHEDGRP_T → Scheduling Groups
- OAF_C_SCHEDTMPL → Template for Job Scheduling
- OAF_C_SCHEDTMPLT → Description of Template for Job Scheduling
- OAF_C_SCHEDULING → Job Scheduling for Agents
- OAF_D_TEST_PARA → Parameter fÃ¼r Test
SAP FS-FND (Collateral Management System in FS) TCODES
See the list oftransaction codes used with SAP FS-FND sub module.