SAP Bank Accounting (FI-BL) is a sub component under FI module. It deals with all the transactions done through bank. See Transaction codes, Tables and PDF tutorials for getting more knowledge about this module.
In a company most of the transactions occurring through banks only.Also banking is a regular & essential process for the firms. So we can say it is one the important component for SAP financial accounting system. It deals with all the incoming and outgoing transactions , balance management and bank transaction master data. We can create and process any type of bank transactions using Bank accounting component.
Important Bank Accounting module tables
- View complete Bank Tables list
Some of the important Transaction codes with bank accounting
- View sample list of FI-BL tcodes in PDF
- Full list of Bank accounting Transaction codes
Main Components of SAP Bank accounting module
- Check Management (FI-BL-BM-CM)
- Master Data (FI-BL-MD)
- Bank Master Data (FI-BL-MD-BK)
- Payment Transactions (FI-BL-PT)
- Automatic Payments (FI-BL-PT-AP)
- Bank Statement (FI-BL-PT-BS)
- Electronic Bank Statement (FI-BL-PT-BS-EL)