SAP CA-MRS sub module is an application component stands for SAP Multiresource Scheduling in CA. It is coming under the CA module (Cross Application). Here is a quick overview tutorial about its sub modules, transaction codes and tables for your training purpose.
SAP CA-MRS SUB COMPONENTS
Here is the list of sub components coming under the SAP SAP Multiresource Scheduling in CA application component with the package name they belong to.
- /MRSS/WFF0000002 → CA-MRS → SAP Multiresource Scheduling
- /MRSS/WFF0000003 → CA-MRS-CPR → MRS c-Projects Integration
- /MRSS/WFF0000004 → CA-MRS-CRM → MRS CRM Integration
- /MRSS/XFF0000002 → CA-MRS-ERP → ERP related topics
SAP CA-MRS (SAP Multiresource Scheduling in CA) TCODES
See the list oftransaction codes used with SAP CA-MRS sub module.
- /MRSS/64000015 → IMG Activity
- /MRSS/SRVA_MAINTAIN → Maintain Details of Service Area
- /MRSS/PARTS_R3 → Parts for Availability Check
- /MRSS/DELETE_DEMAND → Deletion of Demands and Assignments
- /MRSS/TEMPLATE_MAINT → Template Maintenance
- /MRSS/RESOURCE_STOCK → Resource stock
- /MRSS/GEN_WORK_SCHED → Generate Work Schedule
- /MRSS/92000279 → IMG Activity
- /MRSS/POT_CREATE → Pot Creation
- /MRSS/POT_MNT → Capacity Pot Maintenance
- /MRSS/POT_DELETE → Pot Delete
- /MRSS/RES_DET_MAINT → Resources and Spare Parts Details
- /MRSS/DELETE_RESOURC → Deletion of MRS Resources
- /MRSS/CR_DISP → Capacity Reserve Display
- /MRSS/WFCANC → RM Workflow Admin Cancel