LoadRunner Interview Questions
Here is a list of commonly asked LoadRunner interview questions.Don’t forget to prepare the answers for these questions before attending your interview.
- What is the difference between “Load Testing” and “Performance testing” ?
- How long you are using LoadRunner and which version you experienced with ?
- Tell me about step by step processes of Load Testing?
- What is the use of LoadRunner software and what are the main components of that software?
- What is the use of recording a script ? and how you will do that by LoadRunner?
- What is the role of Controller component in LoadRunner?
- What is the role of Virtual User Generator (VuGen) component?
- Describe about rendezvous point?
- Describe about scenario?
- What is called parameters?
- Tell me the difference between Automatic correlation and manual correlation?
- Have you set automatic correlation options? and How ?
- What is the role of Web_reg_save_param function?
- Tell me the main run-time settings changes you have done in LoadRunner?
- How do you perform functional testing under load?
- How you can increase the amount of Vusers/load on the server ?
- What is the purpose of running the Vuser as thread?
- What is the role of lr_abort function ?
- What is the use of Throughput graph?
- How you can detect the performance bottlenecks?
- Tell me about overlay graph and Correlate graph?
- What is the difference between standard log and extended log?
- How many types of goals in a goal oriented scenario ? And what are they ?